Access to the very best opportunities for talented technology, finance and project management professionals around the world.
- Posted 18 February 2022
- Job type Full Time
- Contact NameLeslie Geist
Entry Level Recruiter-to-Sales Career Path
At Signature Consultants, we take pride in providing organizations with top IT talent. To further enhance our competitive edge we are searching for multiple candidates for our Associate Recruiter-to-Sales career path. This fast track program is geared towards those that are SALES-DRIVEN, GOAL-ORIENTED AND MONEY-MOTIVATED individuals.
Our company has consistently been rated among the Largest IT Staffing Firms in the U.S. and voted one of the Best Staffing Firms to work for multiple years in a row. We provide an industry-leading training program recently named one of the Top 125 Training Programs in the World. We are in a high growth mode and looking for entry-level candidates who are ready to take charge of their success and have fun in the process.
As an Associate Recruiter you will be working closely with senior level recruiters and account managers to submit and place the best candidates for open job orders to our clients. This provides the learning experience necessary to build a strong foundation of knowledge for your future career in sales with Signature. You will initially join the team as an Associate Recruiter and then advance into a career path ultimately leading to an Account Manager role.
Day to day activities include:
- Identifying candidates to begin building long term relationships
- Meeting candidates and clients face to face to determine their needs
- Matching candidates with the job order that best meets our client’s needs
- Maintaining the relationship with your placed consultants throughout their Signature lifecycle
The ideal candidate should:
- Have entry-level sales experience through internships, civic or community organizations, or other work experience
- Excel at building new relationships, finding and closing new opportunities, networking and interacting with professionals, and possess excellent listening and communication skills
- Be competitive, hard-working, high achieving, outgoing, team-oriented, and a self-starter
- Work well under pressure and handle difficult situations
- Be energized by constantly meeting new people
- Multi-task and work at a fast pace with the ability to prioritize
- Enjoy learning and teaching others in a fluid environment
- Adhere to weekly fundamental expectations in order to pre-qualify active and passive IT professionals by phone through both warm-leads and cold-calling.
- Build, create and utilize recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates.
- Evaluate candidates strengths compared with clients requirements.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
- Check references and conduct any other pre-employment checks.
- Maintain regular communication with consultants on assignment and those seeking work.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of consultants and contacts to allow for a timely response to client needs, obtain market information to assist clients and provide competitive advantage along with obtaining leads to assist with business development and growth.
- Provide accurate and well documented information on activity utilizing best practices and communicate effectively with others in order to create a positive and productive environment.
- Maintain relationships with consultants and other contacts to continue developing industry knowledge and referrals.